How do I access Adobe software (Creative Cloud)?
Adobe Creative Cloud Applications are available on the Library multimedia workstations, Library laptops, and on the computers in the Makerspace.
When using Adobe Creative Cloud apps on these shared computers, it is important to:
- Always save to OneDrive or an external device (such as a USB stick).
- Always sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud when you are done.
How to access Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Double-click on the Adobe Creative Cloud shortcut on the desktop. If the shortcut is not on the desktop, you can open the Windows Start Menu, search for "Adobe Creative Cloud", and select it from the list to run it.
Important: Always use the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to sign in. Logging directly into an application (e.g., Photoshop) can result in errors accessing your files.
- On the sign-in page, enter your RDP email address and click Continue.
- Enter your password and click Continue.
- You are now signed in to the Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as all Creative Cloud apps (e.g., Photoshop).
For multimedia workstations and Makerspace computers only. You do not need to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud when using a Library laptop.
You can either sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud from the Creative Cloud desktop app or from the application that you are using (e.g., Photoshop). The instructions for both methods are listed below.
Note: It is strongly recommended that you restart the computer after signing out. This will erase the files synchronized to the computer, so that no one can access your documents.
From the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app
- From the Adobe Creative Cloud application, click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
If you have not added a photo, a stock image may appear instead.
- Click Sign Out.
- If you see a prompt asking if you are sure that you want to sign out, click Continue.
From a Creative Cloud Application (e.g., Photoshop)
- In the Menu Bar, click Help.
- Click Sign Out.
- You will see a notification that you are signing out of every Adobe application. Click the Sign Out button to continue.
Apps available through Adobe Creative Cloud
The following apps are available through Adobe Creative Cloud: