How do I book a study space in the Library?
Study Rooms and Cubicles may be booked by Red Deer Polytechnic students for up to 2 hours/day.
- Go to our Space Booking page.
- Select the date.
- Select the study space.
- Click on “Info” or on the room name for information about the space. View our map to see the location.
- Select time slots in 30-minute increments; maximum four 30-minute time slots per day (i.e. 2 hours) for study rooms and cubicles.
- Click “Submit Times.”
- Ensure the booking details are correct; then, click “Continue.”
- Complete the booking form.
- Your full name, RD Polytechnic email, and phone number are required.
- Click “Submit my Booking.”
- A 2-step verification process is in use. After you submit a booking, you will receive an email (to your RD Polytechnic email address) containing a link - you must click the link within 1 hour to complete your booking; otherwise, your booking will be lost.
- The email will come from “LibCal” with a subject line of “Please complete your booking at Red Deer Polytechnic Library”
- Complete your booking by clicking the link in your confirmation email.
- Congratulations! You have now booked a space in the Library!
- Check your RD Polytechnic email for your confirmed booking.
- The email will come from “LibCal” with a subject line of “Your Red Deer Polytechnic Library booking has been confirmed!”
About Library Study Rooms and Cubicles
Use this information to help you select a study room based on capacity and included equipment. Check the Library map to see where the spaces are located.