How do I place materials on Reserve?
Any Red Deer Polytechnic Faculty member can place items into our Reserve Collection for students to use.
To place materials on Reserve, fill out our Reserves Form.
- Use a separate form for each item.
- Item(s) sent via campus mail must be addressed: Attention: Library Reserves. Include a copy of your request with your item(s).
- Please allow 48 hours processing time once received.
- Default loan period will be two hours, unless otherwise requested.
- If there is a Copyright concern, we will contact you.