How do I print a test or quiz from Blackboard?
Because tests and quizzes are secure documents, printing them from Blackboard is not as simple as printing other documents. However, this method should work:
- Login to Blackboard using Google Chrome.
- Go to the test you need to print, and start it.
- Select the questions on the page using this method:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the test.
- Highlight the test by clicking and holding the left mouse button down, starting at the last word of the test.
- Move the mouse to the top of the screen. The browser should scroll up.
- When you reach the top of the screen, stop and go back to the point where only the name of the test and the test itself is highlighted.
- Release the mouse button.
- Print the test. Use the wrench icon at the top right of the Chrome browser and select the print option in the menu (or you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P and then click on the print button).
- Logout of Blackboard. NOTE: You will still have access to the test by logging back into Blackboard.
Important! If the test is timed, the timer will start counting down once you open the test to print it.
TIP: If you are having trouble printing content, try copying the content and pasting it into a Word document, then printing the Word document.
If you have further questions about printing from Blackboard, contact your instructor.