How do I access the Research Common?
Located in the Library, the Research Common is a place where faculty, staff, and students can get assistance with research and scholarly activities. Visit the Research Common guide or email Michelle Edwards Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org, for information.
The Red Deer Polytechnic Research Common can offer guidance with:
- getting started on a research project
- connecting with other researchers and/or the community for a project
- designing an ethical research project
- conducting literature searches
- writing a research grant or proposal
- understanding grant requirements (budget, course release, hiring, etc.)
- presenting or publishing research